Monday, December 3, 2012

Quad R - Rudolph Ramble Race Report

My folks flew in this weekend for a sort of multiholiday weekend with my brother, husband, and me. Earlier this week I discovered the RunDenver race series and asked if they'd want to run the first 5k with me today. They could have justifiably said "no thanks", but they stepped up and agreed to run with us.

They're pretty awesome folks, that's why.

Sadly, I don't have a single stinking picture from that. Argh.

Here's the official pics (which, naturally, managed to capture the folks in front of us and the folks behind, but not...us. Sigh).

Anywho.

It was a good run. I ended up running with my dad the whole way, and we managed about a 9:27 pace, which isn't too shabby.

We only slowed down for a short bit just before the first mile, but kept it up the whole rest of the time. Pretty awesome. :-)

I'm not really sure what else to write as far as race reports go. I wish I had some better pictures to share, so instead here's a picture of what happens when we go to a museum.

Love my family. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment