Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Yard Work Challenge

After hauling 8 bags of mulch to various places around my driveway and 5 bags of dirt (yes, dirt) to the back yard, I finally understand why the contestants on Biggest Loser run so slowly when they've got stuff to carry. Nevermind how it was nearly impossible for me to push all that on a cart across the parking lot at Lowe's.

It's also a lot more work than you'd think to scrape and paint a shed. It seemed like a 2 hour job, and maybe it was, but man it felt like 10 hours.

 Before
 After
 Before
 After
 Before
 After
Then I ran out of primer.

That was pretty much my weekend. That, getting the last laser treatment for the tattoo I didn't like, and teaching a friend to quilt. Good times.

Anyway.

Tonight's workout was going to be something based off a deck of cards, but I'm not sure I can pull that off. I'm half inclined to show up in my painting clothes as it is, so suffice it to say, I'm not really committed to the idea. Maybe next week.

Only 5 more classes to teach.

Crap.

Moving on.

I've been doing really well eating veggies lately. The last 5 days I've brought a big tub of cut veggies to work and have just munched away at them between about 2 PM and 5 PM every day. Shockingly, I haven't had a single blood sugar plummet day since I started doing that. Go figure.

I should go plan tonight's class. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment