Friday, April 13, 2012

Quick Playlist Post

Wow, today just got away from me.


Anyway, just a quick post to post the playlist: 

Amazing (Radio Edit) - Inna
Hey Baby (Uhh, Ahh)
Boom Boom Boom  -  Outhere Brothers
This Is Your Night  -  Amber
No Limit  -  2 Unlimited
If I Had You  -  Adam Lambert
U And Ur Hand  -  Pink
I Like To Move It  -  Reel To Real
Dota  -  Basshunter
Tarzan & Jane  -  Toy-Box
Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)  -  Journey
Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix)  -  The White Stripes
Souvenirs  -  Switchfoot


If you owned Jock Jams 2, you may recognize about 90% of tonight's list. Don't hate. The ride is from the Spinning profile book, and is intervals. Sweet, sweet intervals. I'm also rocking the Bodyrock.tv workout tonight after class, AND I ate more than .5 servings of veggies today. Who's a freakin' grownup now, huh?? 

Source

Anyway. Off to class. 

1 comment: