Sunday, December 4, 2011

Procrastination

I find myself once again putting off tasks I probably should be doing. It's Sunday, and they're work tasks, but they're the kind of thing I can do while I'm half watching a movie (LOTR...maybe this time I'll get it). And yet...

...still not doing them.

I took a drive up to Purdue today, to check out the school for hubs. He's in the Master's program there, via the magic of the internet, to eventually get his degree in Aerospace and Aeronautics. The engineering building there is the Neil Armstrong building, which is pretty rad.

Easily the most visually appealing engineering building I've ever seen. The one at the U is half underground and all depressing.
If I'm lucky, this is where I'll be spending the next 3 years of my life:
Ahh.

The next two weeks are going to be painful, I can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment