Monday, November 7, 2011

Before/After

Just a quick post.

I just got a phone call from the gym, and I'm picking up the Tuesday night Strength Training class at 5:30. So that rocks. That's Leanne's class, as you may recall, so it's already got a decent following. Now I just have to maintain it.

So this is going to be me by like, February. Before/after.

Sadder, but hotter. Definitely hotter. I think the endorphins will take care of the sadder. Especially without some stupid chick to make me sad. I don't even know why this was what I thought of when I found out I'm picking up the class. Don't hate.

Also, it turns out the most common "during" picture is about pregnancy. Not cool, internets. Not cool.

1 comment:

  1. You can bypass the sadness by avoiding standing around shirtless in the rain, I'll bet.

    Also, YAY!

    ReplyDelete