Thursday, September 29, 2011

Princess Ride

Oh man, last night's ride was so fun. It was exactly what I needed, when I needed it most. I'm going to teach that one again on Saturday...I kind of want to teach it tonight, but I don't want to wear it out before Saturday. Tonight, I think I'm going to do the deceptively hard interval ride to this playlist:


Hey Mama - Mat Kearney
Howlin' For You - The Black Keys
A Girl Like You - Edwyn Collins
Sexy & I Know It - (SR) - LMFAO
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
Honky Tonk Badonkadonk - Trace Adkins
Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood
Good Girls Go Bad (feat. Leighton Meester) - Cobra Starship
Barbara Streisand (Original Mix) - Duck Sauce
Black Betty - Ram Jam
Come Out and Play - The Offspring
I Will Love Again 2008 (Single)  - Baracuda
Jai Ho - A. R. Rahman Ft Nicole Scherzinger
Eminem & Royce Da 5 9 ft. Bruno Mars [Loydb-production.blogspot.com]

Deceptively hard

No comments:

Post a Comment