Monday, September 12, 2011

Go To Gal

So earlier today I was hemming and hawwing about how I kind of want to just go home and work on some homework and quilts tonight, and maybe I'd skip the gym except that Deb is teaching tonight and I love Deb's class, so maybe I'll go but I'm feeling really lazy...

Then Tony, the 6:30 spin guy emailed asking for a sub. I loved last week's ride so much I wanted to teach it again anyway, so I said yes and figured I'd just double the fun (go to FIT then spin) but leave FIT a little early.

Then, just now, Deb emailed saying she's super sick and needs coverage as well.

So suddenly, I'm teaching back to back classes on a night I was thinking about skipping all together.

Ha ha Universe, you're a riot.


So, if you're in the area and in the mood, come watch me flail around at FIT tonight. :-) 

2 comments: