Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cannot Wait to Get My Spin On

Yup yup yup, cannot wait for tonight's class. If anyone in there tries to bring me down, I'm gonna crank the music up and stick my fingers in my ears until they knock it off. Then I'll crank up their resistance.

Here's the playlist:



The Likes of You Again - Flogging Molly
I Want You To Want Me (Live) - Cheap Trick
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen
Rain on Your Parade - Duffy
Beer - Reel Big Fish
What The Hell - Avril Lavigne
Ballroom Blitz - Misfits
Everybody & Ray Speak No Americano - (Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP vs. Backstreet Boys vs. Ray Charles vs. Phantom of the Opera vs. Benny Benassi) Mashup-Germany vs. Faroff
The Boys Of Summer - The Ataris
Set Fire to the Rain (House Remix) - Capt Kirk
Party on the Floor (Capital FM Summertime Ball Mashup) - DJ Earworm
Thnks Fr Th Mmrs - Fall Out Boy
Dressed To Kill - A New Found Glory
Io (This Time Around) - Helen Stellar

That first song is the song Flogging Molly played to open every concert of theirs that I went to see in college. Listening to it makes me want to mosh, just a little. Ok, a lot. My roommate and I met the band after a concert in Idaho once (I caught the drummer's stick!) and they recognized us as the chicks who kept starting the pits. Turns out Idahoans are too polite to shove girls, so it was harder than it sounds. Nimue, I miss you! :-D 

Anyway, I'm thinking I'm going to go full retard and hit FIT before spin again tonight, so I'm off. 

1 comment: