Friday, May 20, 2011

Tuesday's Revenge

You know what's awful? When They don't seem to know when to stop making sequels. Like this last Tuesday. Enough already!  It's been a rough week, including but not limited to me missing spin entirely last night.  I don't really want to hash it out online, which is why I've been quiet.

But now I'm about to take Kini out for a run, using the spiffy new running leash I got us last week.  Hopefully I'll have some pictures to share when I get back.  Hopefully I WON'T have a leash-shaped bruise around my waist.  We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. But...the Land before time was so awesome! That was seriously one of my favorites as a kid. I had no idea there were so many sequels though!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ridonkulous! I remember watching the first one in daycare.

    ReplyDelete