Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wednesday Woes

Oh Wednesday...you guys don't know what's about to hit you.  Christina's asked me to sub again, and I just found/tweaked a profile that's misery on wheels (but with a purpose!)  You guys are going to long for the days of endurance rides.


But enough of my smack talk.  Realistically, this isn't so bad.  I mean, there are only two hills.  And you get a really long (3 whole minutes!) recovery in the middle.  How bad could it be?  As bad as you want to make it, as always.  It's so simple, it fits on a 4x6 card with room to spare. 

I haven't developed the playlist yet, but for some reason "Final Countdown" (Europe) is sticking in my head, so that might be the lead song.  We'll see. 

Wednesday (tomorrow) night at 6:30!  Be there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment